Saturday, December 15, 2012

My Pinterest Experiments Continued!

Ha so my blog is kinda turning into a mishmash of my health and fitness progress, and my Pinterest trials and tribulations.

After my ice marble experience ...... which is slowly melting but still looking kinda cool, I decided to make ice decorations for my outside tree.  They actually look pretty and sparkly, but I am officially done with ice and food colouring until next year!

I used trays that I found normally used to make chocolate suckers .... my freezer is full of spilt blue and red water,   so perhaps not the best idea.  I froze ribbon into the ice decorations, but also not a brilliant idea, I am sure they will all be on the floor by the morning!  But for one night looks quite pretty.





No comments:

Post a Comment